– A Candidate must hold have a minimum (Current) Medical Certification level of Standard First Aid combined with CPR and AED to be considered a Candidate within the organization.
– A minimum of 21 years of age.
– All motorcycle operators must have a current and valid M or M2 Class Licence and must partake in a yearly “Ride Training / Skills Refresher” certification day.
– A driving record clear of any traffic and/or criminal violations.
– A criminal background check document may be requested for your file to maintain a position as a Candidate and/or Member in good standing.
– All Candidates are to be active within the organization and in good standing for one (1) full year prior to being granted full member status regardless of medical certification level advancement requirements.
* – Any individual holding a M2 Class Licence will be subject to an “on-road” evaluation with an assigned senior EMS White Knights full member prior to riding with any other team member(s) on a scheduled event. (This is for the safety of all unit members)
*Note – In order to move to a “Full Member” Status the said Candidate will have to increase his or her medical training level to a minimum of AFA (Advanced First Aid)/AMFR (Advanced Medical First Responder) or equivalent in order to move their membership status to “Regular Member”.